Thursday, December 4, 2008

9 to 5

I woke up at 7:30, showered, and headed for SACI to print my paper. It was closed. I stood around for 20 minutes waiting for someone to show up. I heard the custodian inside cleaning and got her attention however she shrugged me away. I finally got in at 8:12, ran upstairs, and printed my paper. I ran to the Bargello to meet with the class and turn in my paper. We saw Donatello's David, the baptistery door competition panels, a pretty cool lion sculpture by Donnatello and some other fascinating work. 

After class, I went to SACI for our video meeting. At 12:30, I ventured towards the design center and began printing for the design exhibition. I printed my identity system and turned it into a book by using those giant black clip things. I then printed what I have of my book and displayed it on a table. Then Libby and Heather arrived. I helped Heather set up the video camera for the interview with Camilla. Afterwards, I headed to where the food that Libby set up was (of course). After Heather's interview, I did some shooting of the exhibition space that included illustration, graphic design, and interior design. 

I went home and relaxed for a few hours while at the same time watching about 5 episodes of The Office. After a little while longer, I finally dozed off with the computer on my bed and my watch still on. 

No comments: