Sunday, December 7, 2008

novanta-otto

I slept til noon. It felt so good.

I got up, showered, and headed to the design center to print my flashcards out in color. While there, I listened to a lot of Led Zeppelin, cut out the flashcards, had tea with Duccio and Libby, and cut out some more flash cards.

Upon leaving, I stopped at the supermarket for my last visit. I spent 17 euro and bought milk, juice, pasta, sauce, chicken, potato, tomatoes, bananas, clementines, salami and bread. I went home and had leftover spaghetti for dinner. I talked to some friends and family online and then called Papaw. He told me of his Christmas present which is for the entire family to unite as one and paint his basement. Clever is he. I then talked to my aunt on the phone for a while which was great since I hadn't talked to her on the phone my entire stay. We caught up on family, the economy, and ghosts. Don't worry about it, haha. Ok, I'll tell you. Her husband, my Uncle Rob was sleeping and when he rolled over he glanced outward and saw a figure standing right in front of the hutch. He blinked a few times and made out enough of the figures to see that he had a short sleeve shirt on. I can't wait to ask him more about this!

After I got off the phone with them, I went to bed.

No comments: