Tuesday, December 9, 2008

so, um 100

Wow, 100 days abroad. I feel like this calls for something special. Something epic. Like the part of literature in which the twist occurs and you're all blown away. Ok, well here it goes.

.

..

...

..

.

I'm not actually in Italy. I never was. I camped out for 3 months at my home in Ohio. I made this all up. I photoshopped the photos of me and the others I stole from google.


*pause*

I woke up at 8, showered, left for SACI and met Heather at 9:15 to interview Tina (the History of Italian film instructor) as well as some classroom shots. Afterwards, we had a group meeting upstairs in which we were distributed our final tasks for the week. After the meeting, I grabbed a quick bite to eat and headed to the design center. I worked on a final booklet for the class and ended up leaving around 3:30. I went home and had another chicken cordon bleu, this time with a fried potatoes. I then went to the fuji studios to work some more on my books to prepare for the final critique tomorrow. Once they closed at 7, I headed to the main SACI building to walk through the advanced painting exhibition. There are a lot of talented artists at SACI and many of them are in this class. It was pretty phenomenal. At 7:45, the final exam review began for art history. It lasted until 11 pm. I was so drained mentally. As she went over the slides, I wrote down notes on the flashcards that I had made on Sunday.

I went directly from SACI to the Jazz Club. It was the guys' (Alonzo, Geoff and Brandon) last night of performing. It was a really nice turnout and they played extremely well. Alonzo rocked it and the other fellas did an excellent job as well. I had a Jameson on the rock (because it just feels cool) and relaxed for the first time of the day. It was so nice being in the company of so many awesome people that I've met this semester. I'm going to miss them. I had a peaceful walk home and went straight to bed.

No comments: