Wednesday, December 3, 2008

day ninety-four

I woke up at 8, showered, grabbed the camera and took the bus to the Fresco studio. After a few minutes there, I rode with Luigi and some other students to the hospital where they anticipated painting a quote that one of the doctors wrote on the wall of a new wing in the building. However, the wall was smaller than the stencil and so they had to rearrange the alignment of text causing a delay in them being able to get it done. 

Since I had class at 1, I had to take the bus home before everyone else. It lasted an hour. I dropped off my books at the jewelry studio for the end of the year exhibition. I then went to the SACI library to get some more sources and do some more research for my term paper. At about 3:30, I headed home to begin writing. I figured that I could knock it out in 6 hours and be done by 10 pm with no problem. I began typing and everything was flowing well. However, I do this thing when I write where I like to distract myself and complain or share with others my progress. It's weird, I know. The rest of the evening consisted of me writing and I finally finished two hours after I anticipated.

At midnight I was talking to my mom who had thought that Greg's flight got delayed or perhaps he missed a connection. I did some research online and finally a few hours later Greg arrived to the airport. During this time of waiting, I typed the bibliography for the paper.

I went to bed at 3 am. 

No comments: