Monday, October 13, 2008

42

I woke up today 5 seconds before the alarm went off. I though for sure the alarm battery had died and I'd overslept my art history course. Luckily, I did not. I got up, showered, ate some cereal (frosted flakes with cut up banana) and packed my bag to leave for class.

We met at the Museo dell'Opera del Duomo. We spent 2 hours inside, looking at various works from the early renaissance era. Class went a little late, so I made a quick dash to my book arts class directly after. I worked on my first assignment, which is going to be a photo book that deals with il mercato centrale, the central market in San Lorenzo. I have all the pages and covers done, I just have to print out the photos and put the final touches together.

After class, I came home and had a piece of pizza for a late, much needed lunch. I watched the first episode of Heroes which was awesome. I also watched the latest episode of Entourage. I sat around for a bit, and then made dinner: a cheeseburger. I topped it with freshly sliced tomato and pepper.

Now, its 7:15 and I head to SACI for a review session for my art history exam on Thursday. I expected it to be an hour long. However, three hours later, I realized that my prediction was way off. She over every work on the study guide was was really awesome. It was difficult to sit in one seat for three hours, but will be so beneficial in the end.

I just got home a few minutes ago. I chatted with the parentals, brushed my teeth, and now I'm ready to get a nice night's sleep. Ciao!

No comments: