Sunday, October 5, 2008

day thirty four

I woke up at 5:30 am, on the train still. I asked Alonzo the time, went to the restroom and then waiting 30 minutes until the train stopped in Florence.

1 156

It felt so good to be home. I walked back to the apartment, still cold. I tried to get online to inform my parents that I was home, but the keyboard wasn't working in order for me to put in my password. I went to sleep. I slept until 1:30 pm before waking up for a shower and lunch. For lunch, I had chicken cordon bleu which tasted amazing because it was the first meal I'd had since the fries.

After lunch, I called Papaw and Mom to tell them about my day. I recounted everything that I've written in the last few posts. I then went to do laundry to wash the urine out of my jeans. I got back from laundry and made dinner. For dinner, I had vegetable soup. I then called home and talked to Greg, Mom and Justin on the speakerphone. I told them about the weekend, and had them cracking up and what I had to go through.

I then bought some plane tickets. A ticket to London for fall break and a round trip ticket to Barcelona in December. The tickets cost 135 euro. After ordering tickets, I got out my notebook and wrote these 3 entries. It's been a very long, exhausting, exciting, fun trip.

I'm now off to bed. Oh, what a beautiful bed. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

James!! So sorry I've been slacking in comments, it's been a rough schedule with school and work.

Your trip sounded craaaazy man. Was that a girl who peed on you!? Hope she was hot... Can't wait to see those books and all of your art stuff. You should take some pics of you and your group, peers, teachers, etc.

Hope this week is not too stressful for you man. Be safe.

James Martin said...

thanks tony.. i'm going to upload some new photos of some stuff i've been doing.. i'll try to get pics of the group i hang with.. some pictures are on the flickr but i'll try to get some of the other kids, and some teachers too