Tuesday, October 14, 2008

dia 4 3

This will be fast. I'm mid studying, in the zone, and have to get back to it.

I woke up today at 8:30am because Paolo, the landlord was coming to fix the heating in the apartment and needed us to be out of the bathroom by 9 am. I straightened up my room, ate some cereal, and headed to Heather's. I dropped of my laptop so that she could use Vonage to call home. We then went to our Tuesday meeting for video to distribute the week's tasks.

I went to design class. We had a guest speaker, Andrea Rauch. I taped his presentation. I left design a little bit early to take the camera back to SACI. I then went to Heather's to pick up my laptop. I ran to the supermarket and got a few things. For dinner I had chicken with fried potatoes. I began cutting out flash cards at around 6:30 pm. I got them all cut out and organized. They are just the powerpoint slides, scaled down to flash card size. I've spent the rest of the night writing details of each of the 151 flash cards on the back. I'm tired, crashing from the coffee, but determined to still study a bit longer before going to bed.

The exam is on Thursday so I will devote most of my day tomorrow to studying and preparing myself for the exam. I must do well.

Goodnight!

No comments: