Wednesday, October 8, 2008

thirty-seven

I woke up today at 9:20 am. I showered and headed to SACI for a video meeting. We went over the week calendar and viewed some of the videos we've shot. We set up the interview room for Friday's interview with SACI president Mary Beckinsale.

After class, I grabbed a salame toscano sandwich, and then headed to book arts. After class began, I ran to my apartment to grab some money, then went to Salvini to get some paper for my next book. I'm making a photo book to correspond with our first individual projects.

I went home after class and ate some leftover spaghetti for dinner. I found that the flight to Scotland was only 30 euro round trip today(40 if you include a 10 euro fee for checking in at the airport [huh?] and 10 for using my credit card to book it). I booked it. I'm so pumped up to be able to play golf there. I was reading about the different holes of the Old Course at St. Andrews and they seem to be pretty crazy. I can't even shoot well on an easy course, so this should be interesting.

I talked to my mom online during the research of the trip. I also found a hostel for 20 euro a night. I can't wait. I took a little nap but am pretty exhausted still. So, even though its early, I must get some rest for my busy day tomorrow.

Ciao!

No comments: