Wednesday, October 15, 2008

44

I woke up at 9:45, ate some cereal, and continued studying. I showered the night before because Paolo said he'd still be working on the apartment. I studied until nearly 1pm. I dropped the laptop off at Heather's so that she could use it to call home.

I then went to book arts. We critiqued our first project. Mine is a photo-booklet that reveals the seven parts of the central market: meat, cheese, bread, pasta, fruits, vegetables, and fish. After the critique, Patricia gave us a demo for the next project. I then went to pick up my laptop and headed home for dinner. I made chicken and had green beans (mashed up, of course).

After dinner, I got back into studying. I went through each slide on the powerpoint, quizzing myself verbally. I'm sure I sounded weird to the roommates, but it helps. I then had the powerpoint reveal slides randomly and totally blanked out. I panicked and freaked out a bit. Memorizing 120 slides isn't so easy. I decided to take a shower and a break from studying. After the shower, I went through the slides one more time and then went to bed at around midnight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jaaaaames

I's 49 degrees here right now at 10PM, crazy! Sooo cold. And these stupid mayflies are everywhere, they look like giants misquitos and fly in your face and fly while theyre humping!

Pictures are amazing! I love the ones from high-up perspective of buildings and cities.

I've had the house to myself for a week, my parents and sister went to North Carolina for vacation. It's been relaxing, but I miss the dogs :(.

Take care!