Sunday, October 12, 2008

the forty first day

I slept in til 1 pm. It was marvelous.

I got up and showered, had some cereal, checked emails and then went to SACI. I got a couple novels, some travel books for London and Paris, and then came home. I talked to Greg for a bit online, then made dinner.

For dinner, I had pasta with meat sauce. It was delish. I wasted some time surfing the net then set up the dining room table with all of my art history stuff. Computer to type, book, supplemental reading, notes, study guide, slides, and a notebook. I began going through the slides and looking up information about each. I drank a redbull because magically that helps the process. After a few hours of that, I decided it was time to sleep. I have a very busy week ahead of me, especially in preparing for this exam, and expect the next few nights to consist of more energy drinks, and four to five hours of studying. Wish me luck.

I will now begin one of the new novels and sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: