Thursday, November 6, 2008

66

I woke up this morning at 7:30. I showered, ate some corn flakes, a banana, and drank some OJ. I got ready, hit play on the iPod and headed to San Marco. I met up with the class and Helen showed us around the Fra Angelico Museum where we got to see work by, you guessed it, Fra Angelico.

After class, I went home and had some leftover pasta for lunch. I received an email from Heather to shoot the Fresco class tomorrow, so I spent a while trying to figure out which bus I should take to get there. Bus 8.

I left a little before design class began to take some photographs for the last portion of my identity system. During class, I put some final touches on the Identity and began exploring ideas for the book. I went to SACI after class to film the advanced painting class. The batteries were dead on the camera and there was a big fiasco about finding the battery charger. I plugged the camera into the wall and then filmed Alonzo painting for an hour. I started it when he had blank tiles in front of him and let it tape through to show the final piece. It should be cool to time lapse it and show the painting seemingly appear on the tiles.

I packed up the camera and tripod and my backpack and hopped on a bike with all three. Let's just say that trying to ride a bike at night with 3 things and slight rain wasn't the most fun I've had this week. I got home and made chicken cordon bleu and french fries for dinner. I then began my self portrait sketch. Intertwined between sketching, I talked to my parents on gmail and some friends on AIM.

Now it's bedtime!

No comments: