Monday, November 17, 2008

seven d seven

I woke up at ten am, showered and had some cereal.

I grabbed my things and went off to art history class. I was sitting there when I realized that I had totally forgotten to tape the High Renaissance class that began at 8:30. The fact that I got home so late on Sunday night, It totally slipped my mind. So then I grabbed the camera and recorded some of the Early Renaissance class which didn't go well because every single thing seemed to be going wrong. I couldn't find a proper place for the camera and was being a distraction to the class and to Helen, which I hate doing.

After class I went home for a little while before my one o'clock class. I went to book arts and we exchanged our stamps for our group book. I then began working on the book and getting everything together for that. I ran out to the paper store to buy some paper and ended up leaving class right at 4. I went home for a little while and then headed to the Paperback Exchange which is an English language bookstore located near the Duomo. I wanted to buy the Divine Tragedy but it was too expensive. So then I went to the library at school and check out their version of the Inferno which is torn apart and quite frankly beginning its deterioration process.

After this, I went home and spent the evening talking to friends and reading some more of my book before finally drifting to sleep.

A dream: I was laying in my bed and had opened my eyes and before me was the Virgin Mary with angels surrounding her. I began to feel a tightening in my chest, a tingling sensation and began to lift out of my bed and rising up. I had a shrinking feeling and then it ended. (I didn't wake up though, I just ceased the dream. I actually remembered the dream on Tuesday. The bed I was laying in was the exact bed that I sleep in here. It felt so real).

No comments: