Tuesday, November 18, 2008

seventy eight

I woke up at 8 am, showered, ate cereal and headed to SACI. We had a video meeting that began at 9:15 and afterward we did some student interviews. I left the school at 12:40 and grabbed a quick sandwich before heading to design class.

I spent a lot of time on designing my book in class. I was there from 1 - 7 pm. I did a lot of brainstorming and narrowed down my conceptual ideas. I worked on the cover and some initial spread ideas. I listened to my ipod as I was working and was really in the zone. It felt nice to devote so much time to it. I'm really focused on the book and am excited to watch it all come together.

I went home and made dinner which consisted of tuna, mayo, spices, tomatoes, onions, and pasta. My specialty it seems. I had a few glasses of wine and then met up with Pedro and his girlfriend to head to the Jazz Club. We had a nice discussion on the way about various topics. It was Pedro's last night so we had to go out and celebrate. When we arrived to the Jazz Club I ran into a lot of fellow students from SACI which I loved. It was nice seeing them outside of the studio and us all enjoying ourselves. After a little while Alonzo, Brandon and Jeff got up on stage and performed 3 songs. Alonzo sang while Brandon played bass and Jeff guitar. It was incredible and all of SACI was pumped.

We walked home, continuing our talk and then we said our goodbyes. I slept.

No comments: