Monday, November 24, 2008

ochenta y cuatro

I woke up at 8 am wide awake and wondering why my light was still on. I got up and showered, had some frosted flakes and headed to the design center to plan out my life for the next three weeks. After accomplishing this, I went to SACI for art history. During class, I began outlining my term paper and doing some reading on the subject (I paid some attention to the lecture too).

After class, I had to go directly to book arts. During class I finished my book and continued working on the stamp book. From class, I went home and read some more of the Inferno. I then went to the supermarket and got some groceries that will hopefully last me a while because my funds are running severely low. I made some pasta with egg plant, yellow pepper, chicken, and spices for dinner. It was delicious, of course. I spent the rest of the evening relaxing and talking to friends.

I went to bed at 12.

No comments: