Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sixty 2

I woke up at 8:30 wide awake. The fact that I had actually stuck to the schedule and had been used to waking up so early, it was refreshing to know that I had to full day to do absolutely nothing. I had cereal for breakfast and got a shower. I posted a couple of entries and read some articles about the election.

I then got dressed and headed to the Ikea Shuttle. I went to Ikea for one reason. To get a blanket because the thin one that was provided to me isn't really a blanket at all and is, in fact, quite useless. I walked through the store and ended up buying more, of course. I ended up getting: A blanket, a pillow, a candle, a pan (the one's here are so scratched up) and a bamboo plant. I took the shuttle home.

Once I got back to my room I hooked my iPod up to my computer and listened to some music as I straightened it up. I wanted to clean it so that I could have a fresh start to the second half of the semester. After getting it done, I made dinner: Fried potato cubes and bean soup that I found at the store.

I spent the rest of evening doing some pointless web browsing for apartments in London if I were to ever get a job there, haha. I also started some planning on what I should take to my apartment back in Bowling Green for next semester. I talked to my parents for a bit and then went to bed at around midnight.

1 comment:

Erin Gartz said...

Again, like I even need to tell you... your pictures are gorgeous! I'm glad u made it up the Eiffel Tower with out getting scared. lol. Paris and London looked great!