Monday, November 3, 2008

il giorno sessanta tre

I woke up to my own accord this morning at 8:40 am. I ate, you guessed it, cereal. I showered. I gathered my things, grabbed a hoodie, and went to SACI.

I dropped off the travel books on Paris and London that I checked out and then headed to Art History class. At the end of class Helen distributed our midterm exam results. I got a B. Yes. I'm so excited that I did well enough to pull it up with the paper and final exam. Now that I know what to expect for the final, I think I'll be more prepared mentally for it.

After art history I headed to book arts. I ate a sandwich that I had made this morning for lunch. I'm on a strict budget at the moment, which means no more spending 3 euro on paninis. I went into the classroom and Cathy, the serigraphy teacher informed us that Patricia is out sick. We each signed a piece of paper declaring our presence and then I left for the design center. I worked on some cover ideas for the book I'm making.

I went home around 3 pm and began finishing up the blog entries for the past week. I'm finally caught up now! I watched three episodes of Entourage and talked to some friends and family online. I had some spaghetti that Antonio made for dinner. I've spent the rest of the evening browsing the net, reading articles, checking out Facebook, and listening to iTunes.

I'm going to read some of my book and get some sleep. Goodnight guys!

No comments: