Thursday, November 13, 2008

dia seventy three

I woke up at 8am and felt the worst I've felt since the sickness began. I had an awful cough; the type of cough that makes you not want to cough because its so bad. I showered, got dressed and reluctantly walked to the Medici Palace for art history. I got my headsets, stood around for a few minutes while Helen talked about the exterior, and then turned in the headset and walked home. I drank some tea and went back to sleep.

I woke up at noon, got dressed, ate some spaghetti for lunch and headed to the design center. I spent the entire class working on the cover and a map idea that I have for the book. I left the design center at 4:30 and headed to the supermarket to get a can of soup. I devoured the soup once I got home then went to lay down again. I didn't sleep though, I read a new book I picked up yesterday called 'A kiss before dying.' I talked to mom for a bit online and then drank some more tea. I cleaned my room so that when I get back Sunday it won't be a disaster. The floor was full of tissues and clothes.

I just took some more medicine and am listening to music, getting ready to go to bed and get about 6 hours of sleep before heading to the train station.

'Night

No comments: