Tuesday, November 11, 2008

seventy one

As I tossed and turned throughout the night, my throat progressively worsened. I woke up with the most awful soreness in my throat that made it difficult to swallow. I hit the snooze about 15 times in a row before finally getting out of bed.

I shaved off my beard today. Back to the basics. I showered, ate some cereal, drank some delicious tea to help to soothe my throat and headed to SACI for the video meeting. We went through the tapes and numbered them chronologically by date shot and viewed some of our shots. I was impressed with them and am excited to get back to BG to begin the editing process! I went to the design center, stopping for some food on the way. We had a guest lecture by Patricia (my book arts teacher) to all of the students who are interested in making booklets for the last design project. During this time, I worked on my stamp for the group book we're doing in book arts.

After class, I made a depressing walk home in the cold rain with my nose running faster than my stride. I went to the supermarket to hopefully buy some cold medicine but without luck. I bought a few groceries and headed back to the apartment to mope around in my sick state. I gargled salt water, made a couple posts in the blog to catch up, and took a nap.

Two hours later, I woke up. I went to the bathroom and tried to use the power of persuasion against my mind to feel better. It didn't work. I made some soup and then talked to Greg online. My throat worsened and so I made some tea which helped. Now, I will spend the evening laying around trying to stop my nose from running and watching Over the Hedge.

Goodnight!

No comments: