Tuesday, November 4, 2008

eight squared

I woke up at 10 am. I thought it was early in the morning still. I looked at the clock and realized I had overslept. I jumped out of bed and got dressed. I made a quick sandwich for lunch and ran out the door.

I got to SACI for the video meeting at 10:30. I discussed my degree audit with Heather for a bit and then we started the meeting. We were given our tasks for the week. I left the meeting and headed to the design center for class. The only problem was that I forgot to set my watch back and hour so I ended up arriving an hour early.

In class, I made some pretty good progress on the Identity. I'm going to finish it all on Thursday and then move on to laying out my book. I can't wait. I have so many ideas for the book. After class, I went home and showered. I kept it simple for dinner and made spaghetti. I then decided to spend the evening reading articles, reading my book, and talking to family. I stayed up until 2 am attentively watching the polls come through until I finally fell asleep.

No comments: