Monday, November 10, 2008

Seventy [already?]

I woke up at 9:30 am, got a shower, ate some corn flakes (when will I get tired of them?) and headed to art history. I doodled during the lecture because I'm afraid that if I don't I will fall asleep unexpectedly. It's not that the lectures are boring or that the information within them is boring, its that there is so much information given that it can be mentally overwhelming. I do find, though, that I retain a lot of the information even though I am sketching.

I headed to book arts, on the way stopping for a panini for lunch. We were given a demo for the next book and then Jenn and I walked to il Plastico for some material to make our covers out of. I finished up one book and began a new one before calling it a day and heading back to my apartment. I talked to my mom for a bit on gmail and then headed to the design center to work on my stamp for book arts as well as to export my identity to a .pdf so that I could send it to Camilla.

After the design center, I went to SACI to film the Open Drawing. From there, I ventured back home and had dinner. I called Papaw to fill him in on what has been going on the past week. A few minutes before I called him, I noticed that I was getting a runny nose. I figured it was ok because my throat felt fine, but then a few minutes after that thought, my throat started to hurt.

I took some Tylenol and then talked to Greg for a bit. I went to bed.

No comments: